Database & Checklist Automation - open to bidding
プロジェクト予算$30 - $250 USD
1. Need to a UserForm that integrates the QC and SOP checklists I made in an Excel sheet. This should be an interactive so that employees can click a box & it will assign a certain value. Everyone will store with a score of 100 and if I select NO, it deducts point.
2. The checklists will collect data on several different workboos automatically & the checklists should be able to be used over and over again without the data being erased.
3. RIght now, I created several functions and relationships between certain excel sheets but I'm having trouble automating it all using Macro/VBA so that a score can be input in one locaion and it will automatically input that score in all other locations that will then calculate a final score.
3. These inspections are based on a 2-week period.
4. I also need a tool that will objectively randomize employee IDs, Names, and applicable Scores in small groups, all at once. In other words: if I have 200 total employees that are borken down into groups of 15, which are assigned to a specific Manager, I want to be able to randomize all 200 people at once but still attach them only to the manager they belong to. The same associates will be inspected by the same Manager each 2 weeks, but when they'll be inspected will vary on the randomizaiton.
5. I used the =RAND() function to randomize 200 people but then I realized that I would not be able to identify which employee belongs to which Manager. Once randomization is done, their names should be automatically populated onto an individual schedule hey work in. For this purpose of this project, I used fake names and employee ID #s.
6. This database/program will be used by warehouse managers, and the data has to be collected to run metrics from and be used for training purposes.
7. On the "Quality and Safety Checklist" excel, I have built the 2 checklists we will be using and the simulated calculation. The data input in the Quality and SOP checklist should populate in the calculations sheet and based on that, populate on the Final Score workbook every other Sunday as the final report.
8. The problem I have is that in excel, I do not know how to make the checklist stand-alone, in other words, link the score for each checklist to a specific employee ID and store that data on a seperate check. Then, I want to be able to refresh the checklist to use on a new employee, without erasing the data that was collected for the previous employee.
9. Is there a way to build a database in excel to where the same checklist sheet can be used over and over, but each data entry can be saved for an individual employee without the previous data deleted? I'm not too familiar with Access and know that excel is more user friendly with its broad functions.
Please ask me for clarification as I know it can be diffiuclt to understand at works.
Ideally, there will be ONE final score sheet that I can upload into our database or provide to management, and the other sheets will work systematically in the background.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online