Given a list of 25 books and an example template, create a Markdown file for each book containing:
* Book title
* Link to Amazon
* Summary (from publisher or Amazon, if available)
* Description (from publisher or Amazon)
* Table of Contents
I have provided an example/template for a similar book.
This can be done by web scraping, copy and paste, etc., but please check for copy and paste errors and add hyperlinks where appropriate (e.g., to companion websites).
* Please link to the cover image from Amazon.
* Keep the same heading structure where possible, and the category: tag at the bottom.
* I will provide links to the individual book pages on Amazon. Use these same links in the Markdown file.