We are loooking for a seasoned marketing professional to help us boost awareness and sales of our ecommerce site. Currently we offer a unique service that allows our customers to purchase gifts without knowing the physical address of the recipient. Our primary goal is to shield buyer from seller and vice versa in much the same way that Paypal does for financial transactions. We have a growing line of products.
We have two specific goals we want achieved in the next 30-45 days from project being awarded:
- Increase daily sales initially by at least 15 orders per day
- Increase conversion rate average where possible to at least 1%
We will disclose our current website, etc to individuals who pm with a draft proposal.
We are looking for an on-going relationship with someone who can embrace our goals and help build momentum up to make it happen.
We are also trying to get a jump start now on awareness for the holiday season.
We are NOT looking for someone to send 1,000,000 visitors to our site.
We want someone who will thoughtfully evaluate our site and service and propose solutions to meet our goals then work to execute the plan. We will provide input as needed but expect the successful bidder to be creative in thinking through our budget and execute plans that will bring targeted shoppers as well as make suggestions to our sales/checkout funnel to help us close more sales coming in to the funnel.
We are looking for someone who will execute plans that will remain in place to help us build more volume of visitors and retain a steady growth.
To help us find the right person, we will be offering 25% of all profits generated from your sources through December 31, 2007. We have a very advanced system of tracking sales by source, or you can feel free for us to share a 3rd party tracking system.
We have specified the budget of 1000 - 2500 to be inclusive of the means necessary to get shoppers and close sales.
We expect professionalism in this work so here are some rules:
- Only ethical work will be allowed!
- No link exchanges.
- Permanent links only.
- Manually submitted links.
- No link farms, link exchanges, forums, web directories, blogs or comment submission, strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook's, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
- No blacklisted sites.
- No framed pages
- All plans will be reviewed by our management team before execution
- Must work within budget
The time frame for this project is through December 31, 2007 - but can remain after that if the right individual increases our sales
To qualify you must:
1) Formalize a detailed marketing plan & roll out strategy.
2) Must have credible references of prior marketing successes.
Please provide references in a PM.
3) Must be accessible by yahoo or aim and/or skype.