I would like to get a set of 50 (or more) scientific papers from medical journals that fit the following criteria:
* **some kind of formal decision model must be tested or derived from data in the paper** (for instance, the enclosed paper shows such a formal decision model on page 1502). This is typically something that looks like a decision tree or sometimes a prediction equation.
* published after 1990, the more recent, the better
* delivered in pdf
* The papers should consider different decision models, I do not want more than one paper about a single model.
Review studies about this topic can also be included and count too
Process: When you have found ten papers, send them to me, and I will give you feedback as to whether you are on the right track.
Note: If you find that you can easily find more papers, we can negotiate about a larger batch.
After you deliver the papers, I will go through them to check if they fit the criteria. When in doubt along the way, ask!
- library access (I cannot give that to you), for instance through PubMed
- enough download capacity (to download the files)
Possible search terms you might want to use in a database such as PubMed:
- decision model
- decision tree
- computer-based clinical decision
- (medical) decision aids
Easiest is to first stick to papers with these search terms IN THE TITLE!