プロジェクト予算$50 - $150 USD
We need change - [url removed, login to view]
1. In Features Section: Replace 'font icons' with png images (to maintain congruity with our packaging icons). with the theme customizer if there was a "chose icon name" (which would access the Font Awesome as it currently does - OR allow the user to upload a png (suggested size 70x70). We have a screenshot to better descrive this request.
2. Add Instructions page - that would be in the drawer menu (This page would have an "image and video" section and “slideshow" section)
3. I want a jpg fading html/css widget within the "more images and text" section. Please refer to [url removed, login to view] reference. On the spinning bottle, click on the light bulb and you'll see a series of jpgs fading to create the illusion that the RGB lighting is animating. I have the html and css to make this happen and what to apply it to the bedroom shot you'll see on the shopify site. I have 8 colored versions of the bedroom.
5. 'catalog’ in the menu is not needed - can we just have the buy section live on the front page? - with the blurb below it - just as it appears if you click on it. There is no need to leave the home page to ad to cart. The only difference between the new cart page and the one that you dive into, is the blurb. We'd like to just include the blurb on the front page version.
6. In our 'Featured Content' section you'll see 'Take it for a spin'. I'd like a button on here that when pressed - would launch and run (in a popup like the video does) a 'Product Spinner' - I am using the webrotate360 plugin - as you can see on [url removed, login to view] - I would like to run this just as it appears on our current site. (the button would say "360 view")
7. I'd like to Add 'Videos' Section below purchase section- so that we can add our reviews and so forth. simple layout as can be seen on my other site here:[url removed, login to view]
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online