eBay is an online marketplace and auction site that gives clients access to millions of buyers worldwide. Hiring an eBay Professional can give clients an advantage in navigating this vast platform and successfully launching, promoting and sustaining their products or services. Put simply, an eBay Professional is a seasoned expert who knows the intelligent use of keywords, maximum profit margins, marketing strategies, the best pricing for their niche, traffic trends and more – making them the go-to person for any client looking to navigate the eBay platform successfully.
Here's some projects that our expert eBay Professional made real:
- Developed customizable listing formats and devised branding strategies to bolster listings on third-party marketplaces
- Conducted detailed market research to increase product visibility on multiple e-commerce platforms
- Provided virtual assistance with setting up and optimizing product listings on Amazon, eBay and other sites
- Automated web-based tools to automate product volume lists, boost merchandising performance, and enhance marketplace awareness
- Delivered SEO optimization services with high click-through-rate to promote online brand visibility
- Leveraged the latest keyword optimization techniques to appear higher in search results
Overall, hiring an expert eBay Professional can help organizations quickly set up online retail outlets that are sure to exceed client interactions and ultimately increase sales. Clients can save themselves time by letting our expert team handle the hassle of getting products on the eBay platform while they focus on their day-to-day operations. With the help of an experienced eBay Professional, clients should benefit from improved brand recognition, increased sales and profits, better customer service for shoppers, and overall a better shopping experience for their customers. Start planning your project today by posting it on Freelancer.com to hire your own expert eBay Professional today!78,546レビューから、クライアントは eBay Professionals 4.86/5個の星で評価します。
eBay Professionals を採用する
• Market research for the best product to list in my account • Listing Products to the account • Manage Order Processing and tracking • Handel store cases from availability , shipping time, processing time, etc.. • Pricing adjust / discounts and sales • Analyze products and highlights winning products • Manage Shipment and Return Request(s) • Remove Bad Feedback Removed Amazon Seller Central 1. Product Listing. a. Product description and title optimizing format and keywords c. Addressing suppressed products. d. Listing enhancement issues. 2. Enhanced brand content (A+ pages). a. Editing images. b. Setting up page c. Data for EBC. d. Submission and error resolving. 3. Creating brand pages. and store pages a. Page setup. and Product sorting for page...
We are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Product Listing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be responsible for listing products on various E-Commerce websites such as Amazon, FirstCry, Moms&co and others. The candidate should be able to manage multiple listings, ensure accurate product descriptions, and ensure the listings are optimized for maximum visibility and sales.
My project requires making use of an Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) account. I'm looking for someone to create and/or access the account, as well as help with setting it up if needed. The purpose of the account is for surveys and research and to do other available tasks in website for earning money. The person I bring on for this project should have extensive experience with MTurk, be able to understand the project requirements and provide a high-quality outcome.
I have three different tasks I need completed. These are not very big. Lots of small things to be done. One at a time. Priced individually. 1) I have a list of say 500 PDF files on a hard drive. Each PDF has a front cover on it containing a picture. I want to quickly take the 1st page and put it in a mockup, which is on photoshop. Then save the images as a JPG ready for ecommerce stores. There will be no editing of text required in this. Just get the images to fit in the mockup. ---- Depending on how difficult it is, I may also want to use a mockup that shows the inside pages too. So having a way to quickly add the Front cover, 1st page, and 2nd page of a PDF onto a mockup would be amazing. ----- Also if needed, it would be cool, if you could customise the size of the mockups to f...
At Daphne's Store, we believe that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, regardless of their formal qualifications or experience. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our team and promote our unique gemstone jewelry products. Responsibilities: Identify potential customers and promote our products through various sales channels, including social media, email marketing, and in-person sales. Build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction. Meet or exceed sales targets and goals set by the company. Provide exceptional customer service and product knowledge to customers. Requirements: No formal qualifications or experience required. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven abili...
Looking for someone to list my eBay products and finf trending products from amazon and walmart websites as well as list them and fulfill the the orders.
I require an experienced and established eBay seller with a good reputation eBay account. I would like my items listed for sale and handle the payments. I will pay a commission per transaction. I currently have over a 100 products. I require this as a full time business.
I require a software which bulk imports listings from any listing search URL on eBay UK. The program then must display the list of imported listings with the starting price, listing title, postage price and time left on the listing. The software must allow listings to be removed from the imported list individually in case of a mistaken import. Finally the software needs to place a bid on all eBay listings imported when instructed (I do not require any timed bids just immediate placing of bids when requested). If possible, the software then needs to place a bid on the listings based on selectable criteria: - Price of Listing - Price of Post - Number of Bids Finally, this program needs to work with eBay UK, allow imports of 240 listings per search (the maximum displayable on an eBay sea...
I need someone to help bring my eBay store and generate sales and listing products and drop shipping