We have a Shopify store.
We need to create some custom coding in the shopping cart checkout so that certain options appear for customers depending on their shipping destination and shipping method selection.
We have two methods of shipping:
1. Standard Shipping
2. Premium Same Day delivery - only available in Sydney (this is only provided as an option to customers with certain post codes)
What we would like to do is at the checkout page under Shipping Method, if a customer selects "Premium Shipping" we want to show them a calendar which allows them to select a delivery date they would like.
- The calendar can only be shown for those customers that select the Premium Same Day delivery.
- The calendar should only show future dates and not allow weekends to be selected.
- Also the date on which the order is being placed can only be selected in the calendar if the time is before 11AM (Sydney Australia time). If the time the order is placed is after 11AM on the day of ordering (Sydney time) then only days after the current date should be available for selection.
- The date the customer has requested in the calendar will need to be captured in the customers order page as a field in Shopify. For example "Delivery Date: DD/MM/YY"
An example of the calendar can be seen on our product pages (currently being shown by an app called Shop Pad Infinite Options). [login to view URL]
Can you do this type of work and how much will it cost?
Look forward to your response.