Independent Software ConsultantJun 2015
· Provide technical solutions, hand-holding on building Service Oriented Architecture components · Data analysis, designing and creation of reports. Automated Extraction, Transformation and loading of data into reporting database. · Estimation, Tracking and monitoring of daily tasks. · Mentor and identify training needs of resources
Senior Technical ManagerJun 2010 - May 2015 (4 years)
· Requirement study, assessing, architecting and implementing technical solutions. . Defining project metrics · Pre-sale activities involving proposals and presentations. · Defining Key Results Areas (KRA) for various levels.
Technical ManagerMay 2006 - May 2010 (4 years)
· Architected technical solutions, design reviews and documented technical architecture and technical implementation of the project. · Provided recommendations for process improvements, innovation, and efficiency. · Responsible for studying and improving existing processes and identified key risk areas and mitigation to ensure delivery of business goals.
Technical LeadAug 2005 - Apr 2006 (8 months)
· Designed database and architected components for ERP SaaS product. · Architected teacher’s tools for a global e-learning website. ·
Project LeadApr 2003 - Mar 2005 (1 year)
· Requirement Study and preparing functional specification. · Data modeling, Application validation and creation of test script. · Designed and developed component for converting Excel Spreadsheets to XML documents using VB 6.0. · Designed and created ActiveX COM components using VB 6.0 for handling database operations. · Implemented security modules.
Tech. LeadApr 2001 - Apr 2003 (2 years)
· Requirements elicitation and preparation of functional specifications. · Developed Active Server Pages, developed stored procedures to perform a variety of database operations. · Enhanced reports with Crystal Reports 6.0 · Designed, developed and implemented components that synchronize data from various machines to server. · Designed and developed responsive user interface. · Prepared deployment kit, implementation and user training.
Senior DeveloperFeb 1998 - Mar 2001 (3 years)
Developed applications in Visual Basic, developed ActiveX components. Designed and developed reports using Crystal reports Automated export of data from excel to the application ·
Bachelors in Mathematics1987 - 1990 (3 years)
Diploma in Computer Applications in Business (1992)Asyst Loyola College
Involving Basic, Cobol, Clipper, dBasic and database management system.