I have a project for a local fence installation company that includes a 5 page wordpress website responsive design using Divi theme and 4 plugins. You must have prior experience working with Divi and have several beautiful examples of your own design work utilizing wordpress and divi (send me links to your examples/portfolio or your bid will not be considered or replied to).
Pages will include:
- Home (Landing Page)
- Book an Appointment (using bookly plugin)
- Commercial Fencing Services
- Residential Fencing Services
- Asheville Geotargeted Page - similar to home, but with elements that make it local to Asheville area
The plugins will be:
- Bookly for appointment scheduling/booking
- Google Analytics
- Yoast SEO
- Optin Monster
The primary objective of the home page is converting visitors to leads - there must be a solid clear call to action above the fold and throughout the rest of the page. Secondary call to action will be to book an appointment for a free consultation via the bookly plugin.
Optin Monster can be configured/customized and setup to collect leads via a popup (25 seconds after landing) with an incentive/discount in exchange for name and email address.