Hello. I am starting as a VoIP reseller and would like to make a customer friendly website that works on WHMCS. My intention is to have a monthly subscription rental (Line rental and extension rental) which will be a fixed monthly fee and will be a subscription that will be billed through the WHMCS billing software ( [login to view URL] ).
I need to use the API for PortaOne ( [login to view URL] ) which is what I use as my VoIP switch and billing.
The following should be possible on my website through API with PortaOne:
• Customer signup and creating the customer on PortaOne
• Viewing of balance of the customers PortaOne account
• Increase of balance of account (called pay as you go balance by us) by paying on the WHMCS website and then the account on PortaOne reflecting an increase in balance equal to the amount of the payment.
• Customer viewing call records on my website (CDR information from PortaOne via API and make it accessible to the client on the website.)
• Integrate Payfast API for payments with WHMCS
in order for the customer to be created when they sign up on the WHMCS website. They must also be able to see their balance and buy airtime through the WHMCS website. It would also be good to take the CDR information from PortaOne via API and make it accessible to the client on the WHMCS website.( [login to view URL])
Hi. I'm very interesting in your project. I'm sure I can do this job successfully. I am expert with 5 years of experience in developing websites. Hope to discuss about your project. Thanks.