im looking for someone who can build a frontend (html/css/js) for my professional personal web site.
Im a web-app backend developer (Java and Groovy) with some minor skills in frontend technologies and working in the freelancer area. As i don't have a personal web site yet everything can start from scratch.
The site will consist of not much more than 5 or 6 pages (for example welcome, about me, my skills / portfolio, contact form) and it will be available in english and german.
- HTML/CSS/JS: feel free to suggest any (free of charge/open source) frameworks you are familar with (if any)
- i would like to have a w3c valid, clean and lean frontend. Using CSS frameworks like bootstrap, foundation, ... would be ok for me.
- some at least minor SEO skills
- it should be (of course :-) ) a responsive design
- someone who could create a logo and / or color scheme for this website (i will try find some examples and we could discuss about what exactly i would like to have)
- regards js i would prefer to have a single page webapp but this isn't a must have. More important to me would be that the site can be easily SEO optimized
- no matter which components you would recommend: they should be free of charge (no commercial licenses)
- knowledge of how to create i18n SEO urls in case of a non singe page application
The start should be somewhere in January/February 2018 and should be done latest by the end of March 2018 (I'm not in a hurry).
As soon as the frontend will be done i start to implement the backend (and it would be great if you could give me some support while doing this if possible and needed).
By the way: it isn't connected with this offer but I would like to mention it anyway. In summer of 2018 I will continue to work on a personal web-app project of mine and will search then for someone who can assist me building the frontend. Compared to this offer the project in summer will need much more effort as this will be a "real" web application. Just saying that cause maybe i can find already some contacts here for my next project...
Feel free to ask if i forgot to mention something since this is my first project I'm creating :-)
Hi, I can definitely help you with your requirements. I am a full time developer working "8 hours a day" 40 hours per week. Lets discuss the project plan and start the work. Thanks
Dear Sir, I have more experinece about this work. So I am perfect for this job. Here is my sample portfolio link- [login to view URL] Now I am waiting for your best Response. Thanks