****NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOOD IN THESE TECHNOLOGIES AND FRAMEWORKS****
professional experience as a Web/UI Developer in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Programming, Testing and Implementing, Production Support, Performance Tuning, Maintenance and Enhancement.
• Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements, CSS behaviors in CSS and in using preprocessors like SASS & LESS.
• Expertise in HTML, XML with strong experience in developing the GUI for desktop and Web base applications.
• Experience using Express Node Rest framework and developed backend services using NodeJS, ExpressJS & MongoDB to produce dynamic web content, perform event-driven functionalities.
• Expertise in using Node Packaged Modules (NPM) and Bower.
• Expertise in using system task/build runners like Gulp, Grunt & Gradle.
• Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with Node.js and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
• Good Experience in writing Jasmine tests & Karma test runner.
• Experience in Bootstrap, [login to view URL] and Responsive Web design using media queries.
• Implemented tokenizer and validation framework to prevent cross-site-scripting (XSS) and CSRF attacks across the application.
• Experience in Developing J2EE components using various IDEs such as Eclipse, IBM RAD.
• Proficient in using various IDE's like IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), STS Eclipse & Developer.
• Worked on code cleanup using code quality tools like CSSLint, JSLint, and JSHint.
• Experience in multiple version control tools like GIT, CVS, SVN.
• Developed custom frameworks within WordPress and Drupal Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Proficient in using various source code editors like Sublime Text 3, [login to view URL], Notepad++ & Jet Brains WebStorm.
• Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like Safari, IE-8, 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
• Well versed and hands on experience in multiple version control tools like GIT, CVS, SVN & IBM RTC.
• Proficient in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, Pair Programming and Waterfall software development processes.
• Strong skills in API design, Enterprise Application Integration, Database Design, and knowledge of various Architecture, Design, Integration patterns and Application frameworks development.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, leadership, interpersonal and client interfacing skills .
Almost i have worked in all but few am not worked that much but will learn and give my best if you like my profile please feel free contact me will discuss more thanks
Hi thanks for the post i have very good knowledge and experience in responsive web development also having knowledge in frameworks like Angular,react,vue.js,node.js.mongo.db.nrt. regards Anand