See attached photo. Basically looking to host streams of various online radio stations from a website. With only one able to be streamed/played at once. Below are our specs on the project but open to to other methods/ideas to make it work!
- Multiple live radio streaming players hosted on the same website.
- Need only one player playable at a time. If station A is playing, then pressing play on station B will play B and turn off A.
- Need them to load in random order each time the webpage is loaded - or alternatively be able to be moved in order by the user and saved for their own use. Guessing the first one would be easier.
- Number of players will vary. Will be adding more as time goes on.
- Need to be able to duplicate the code and create/add new players (changing source link, logo, info pop-up, etc. )
The individual ‘player’ requirements
- Need to be able to add picture/logo in (same as above)
- Play/pause button (same as above). Whichever station is playing will need to stand out from the others somehow? Background colour changes or something.
- Name of station to be written to the right of the play/pause button (as above)
Instead of ‘share’ button there will need to be an ‘info’ button that displays a little pop-up window with text.
- Instead of ‘Get TunIn’ button there needs to be just a ‘Website’ link that links through to the particular website.
- And no ‘Tune In’ logo as these players have on their right side.
Hello sir I have 6 years experience in webdesign and development I have made many websites in php and related technologies if you award me this project we can do this please send me message for details
Hi I am an expert web developer i can build your website fast and in a professional way. No payment until i finish your work. Price and Time will depend to the full details and changes Thanks