I have been trying to apply for full times and seems something wrong with my resume. Need help building my resume with strong React background.
Senior Software Engineer
02/01/xxx – Present
• Translate user stories and functional requirements into resilient & secure technical designs.
• Design, build and maintain high-quality technology solutions that deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Ensure application SLAs are met by employing appropriate monitoring and alerting tools as required by each supported application.
• Work with development leads to assist in developing overall application technology design activities; assist with the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flows.
• Work with Product Owners to help prioritize development activities and estimate level of effort.
• Focus on professional development through our wide array of learning opportunities for continued growth within the Office Depot team.
• Facilitate review of existing UI Frameworks, research, and conduct POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan, and implement the go-forward UI stack.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and business analysts to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements thus facilitating quality and timely project completion.
• Maintain and enhance e-Commerce sites as per requirements.
• Think out of the box and design concrete, robust, and scalable solutions.
• Used Handlebars to dynamically generate HTML templates.
• Configured auto build and deploy scripts in Jenkins.
Xxx – xxx
• Used Gulp for compiling the app.
• Written custom directives to make things easier.
• Consuming internal communication API to send successful and abandon quote emails to customer and agents.
• Used responsive design pattern to accommodate the app onto mobile and web devices.
• Configured AngularJS and Restful services to work together.
• Used Soap for testing web services.
• Used VSCODE for UI development.
• AB testing to decide the flow of the application based on time(odd/even).
• Used MyEclipse for backend Restful services and deployed whole application using JBoss application server.
• Configured continuous and manual builds setup through Jenkins in all the lower and high tiers.
• Owned more than one module of the projects.
• Maintained accurate project time and deadlines in delivering the modules.
• Configured auto build and deploy scripts for all the git-committed code in Jenkins.
Technologies: Java 7, HTML, AngularJS 4, and 2, Typescript, angularCLI, Visual Studio Code, Gulp, Jenkins, Hudson, GitHub, My Eclipse 2016, JBoss 6.
Xxx – xxx
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling.
Master’s in XXX
✨✨✨Customer is Always Right✨✨✨ Hello, sir. I see the problem. I once had a difficult time because of resume, too. And I have a nice template for it. I really want to help you to solve the problem. Best, Nazary L.