I would need a bootstrap 3 specialist that can implement an extra grid breakpoint. I've been following a thread on GitHub but not having much success in implementing the extra grid breakpoint.
[url removed, login to view]
I have done a few projects using bootstrap 2. This is my first bootstrap 3 project and I need some help. I have created two page layouts for the moment where I have tried to implement the extra grid breakpoint, but not having much success.
The GitHub solution above proposes an extra 480 pixels grid breakpoint as follows:
col-xs, col-ms, col-sm, col-md and col-lg
col-ms 480px - 767px
I need a bootstrap 3 specialist, using Less to:
1. Look at my two pages, make corrections and adjustments for the extra grid breakpoint to work.
2. To add responsive utilities: hidden and visible classes for the extra breakpoint.
3. To implement 3 x modals on homepage: 1 x news feature, 1 x events and 1 x video. the three sections above is dynamic content listed, that when clicked, will open in a modal window.
4. To add functionality/correction to the second page that has 2 navbars. only the main one works when it is collapsed, the secondary navbar does not work when collapsed.
5. To implement changes to the footer content (one row and three -col) so that col-xs and col-ms have the three columns collapsing horizontal, having bar height automatically adjust, and centre the content.
6. To create detailed and specific notes of the changes implemented to guide me where I went wrong.
The freelancer that is awarded the project will get a graphic of my project folder structure and ftp access to the project and files.
It would be imperative that the person must speak English and be able to communicate via Skype.
I would prefer for the candidate to also be fluent in PHP as this project will also require PHP assistance. These requirements is for phase 1 with possible additional work broken into other phases.