I run a digital design firm that creates websites/mobile apps/ and graphics for small businesses. We are looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team. The Client Success Manager is responsible for maintaining day-to-day client relationships. They handle project kick-offs, managing the client projects through to completion, disputes, validate requests, and ensure that deliverables meet expectations. You will constantly look for new ways to improve our services and provide business value for our clients.
- Guide client through new project orientation
- Facilitate conversation through client through email and skype.
- Handle all basic tasks, technical requests, and client questions.
- Assigning tasks and all new service requests to appropriate team members through project
management system (Trello/Workflowy) for task conversion
-Ensure deliverables meet client’s expectations
- Communicate with Project Manager on any priority changes
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong
Qualifications and Skills
-Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to speak English very well
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service role
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Project Management skills required
-Sales experience is a huge plus*
- Experience managing website and graphic design projects is a +
Write JoinSleek in the subject line,
Tell me why you will be a great fit for the job
Provide your hourly rate, your current location, and hours/days you are available to work.