We are an Australian organisation with a Government mandate to help individuals and organisations build their Asia capability. We do this through education and training.
This work will form part of an online learning module for students who have studied overseas on a significant global mobility initiative.
We are looking for an explainer video of 2.5 minutes in whiteboard sketch style. The video will describe the experience of living and studying overseas and then coming back to Australia. The key elements of this video will be:
1. The initial difficulty re-adjusting after returning to Australia from a year studying abroad in the Indo-Pacific
2. The realisation that this difficulty was a common experience shared by many international returnees, termed 're-entry shock' or 'reverse culture shock'
3. Explanation of the reverse culture shock model/stages of re-entry
4. Tips for successfully navigating the re-entry cycle and continuing your international journey/experience
The creator needs to be capable of handling all phases of the design project. This would include:
- Scriptwriting (rewriting/editing content so it can be presented in an engaging and conversational manner)
- Illustration and animation of the content in colour
- Voice recording. Female Australian.
- Branded according to guidelines
- 2 feedback rounds to take place next week with initial review 10th October and final review Friday 12th October