We need content in Danish for our puzzle game. This is not a translation project but a fun project where you get to create content for our puzzle games.
Number of words: approximately 4,200+
Extra notes: We pay anywhere from .02 - .10 cents per word list. We need a total of 800 word lists consisting of one word to eight words.
Each puzzle has a clue and each clue has from one to eight words associated with the clue you create.
Each puzzle has a set number of characters. 4,9,16,25,36,49, and 64. All words have anywhere from 2 -9 letters. Negative or bad words are not allowed, slang words are not allowed.
For example. If the clue is animal, and the puzzle has 9 letters, the words can be "ducks" (5 letters) and "wolf" (4 letters).
All puzzles of size 4 only have one word and one clue. The rest have two words at a minimum. All words in each set must relate to each other as in the example above for "animals"
You can reuse clues, but avoid reusing answers.
The break down is as followed:
Puzzle Size : # of Puzzles : Average words in the puzzles : Word Count
4 | 40 | 1 | 40
9 | 80 | 2 | 160
16 | 120 | 5 | 600
25 | 120 | 5 | 600
36 | 140 | 6 | 720
49 | 140 | 6 | 720
64 | 160 | 8 | 1280
Here are some basic rules.
1. Bids that say nothing will be deleted.
2. Please provide a sample of a 25 letter puzzle so we know you understand the project. This means one clue and an average of 5 words.
3. Please start your bid with the word "waffle" so we know you read these instructions.
4. Don't bid an amount that you don't mean later. We will reject you.
5. We are looking to establish a long term relationship. This is one of several puzzles.
6. We have translation work as well if you want it. Please tell us your interest for this work as well. You can bid on as little or as many word lists as you like up to the max we list of 800.
7. If you can handle other languages, please let us know. We have other needs for 22 language
i am interested in translation work, english-danish. I had to give in a dollar amount, delivery estimate and milestond to write this. We can always discuss the price.