We are looking for a ENG => simplified Serbian translator and proofreader.
Our upcoming project is translation and proofreading of 15 legal documents (approx. 20 000 words in total)
Content: standard Company Policy documents.
What you’ll do:
• Translate ENG documents to simplified Serbian
• Establish a glossary to ensure consistency
• Proofreading of the translations
Translation agencies need not apply, we will only work personally directly with translators.
• Translated English for corporate before (proof/references required)
• Experience with translating legal documents
• Native Chinese
• Proficient in UK English
• Sticks to agreed timelines
• Excellent communication skills
Before you can start:
• Share a portfolio of a relevant work you’re most proud of
• We need agreement on 2 hourly rates: 1. Translation of English materials to simplified Serbian and 2. Proofreading of translations
Hi, i am from Montenegro a cauntry that was part of Serbia, and Serbian is my language... I play handball in Israel and English is a professional language here and i know im very good bacause of that.