1. The program will follow XML stream where a query will be made.
2. The query interval must be able to be determined
3. The program must work as a service (and I want to test it on command prompt or other way)
4. XML is situated in a path or address like [login to view URL] (it can also be on a different pc like 10.10.10.1234:5656 / xxxxxxxxcurrent .) But it always has to be in the same network as the program.
5. The name of the service can be defined by itself (XMLtracker Machine1)
6. The XML file contains EVENTS that can be tracked like:
<Header creationTime="2018-10-07T11:47:15Z" sender
<DeviceStream name="NH1234" uuid="005">
<ComponentStream component="Device" name="NH1234" componentId="NH401111009_0">
<PowerState dataItemId="NH401111009_41" timestamp="2018-09-24T22:31:55.934Z" name="power_state_"sequence="6983808">ON</PowerState>
<Program dataItemId="NH401111009_44" timestamp="2018-10-07T09:26:35.930Z" name="program" sequence="26399754">3724</Program>
7. If the event’s value has changed (for example Program changes 0001 -> 3724), the following values will be written in the SQL database like:
id device program createddate createddateshort
1 NH1234 3724 2018-09-24T22:31:55.934Z 2018-09-24
8. I want to be able to specify what events I will follow and write the event’s value into a corresponding place in the SQL database (tables). For example:
address and port=[login to view URL]\NH1234
database=computer or ip \SQLEXPRESS
9. There are several addresses and machines to track.
10. SOURCECODE needed.
Hello , Dear I have read your project description and I am realized that I have done similar project When you contact to me , I can provide my similar project that has been done. Best Regards