Your task is to implement a bunch of API accesses in php (7.3).
[login to view URL]
- implement a model class per API type to represent the JSON
- implement the API calls as functions with the parameters of the API interface
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a Unit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
- any persistence
What are our requirements?
- your code passes PHPMD and fits also to PSR-1 and PSR-12
- composer for managing deps
- create a model class representing the input of the APIs
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside, libs NEED prior clearance!
- delivery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrating you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
Dear sir. I am a web designer. I went through your description and i am ready to start this project. We can discuss anytime about this project. I will do my level best for you as you wish. Thank you.
Hi! My name is Khaled, I'm Software Engineer specialize in Full-Stack development, I understood exactly what you want and I confirm that I'm able to do this task since I have strong experience with PHP and RESETful.