We already have a Magento e-commerce website that is been developed
Requirements of the developer as follows:
1. You need to create a new Magento plugin (Must be all completed & ready to be published onto Magento market Place)
2. The new Magento Plugin will be called "Add XXXX Button Plug-in".
3. The ultimate objective this plugin is to :
a). Render a “reserve the item” html button to wherever there is a “Add to cart” button (reserve button should be next to the add to cart button) on all product lists and product details pages.
b). Button should be in simple HTML and a CSS selector that can be applied.
c). create a simple admin window on the Magento backend for the plugin (like an admin settings window for the plugin) where people can type and save a couple of things (see param1 and param2 below). Such details should be saved somewhere on the Magento site database.
a). the link that opens the popup window must also be appended with query parameters as follows:
[url removed, login to view]
b). The SKU1234 above should be the SKU of the product which people clicked on
c). the param1 above should be a predefined value which is saved in the “Add Button Plug-in” admin window which is common for all “Reserve the item” buttons.
d). param2 parameter is the stylesheet value for the button. So one can update the styles for the button.
7. Admins can update param1 and param2 values by accessing the admin panel for the plugin after login into the Magento admin.
8. We need to develop this plugin within 2 days.
9. We need all the instructions on How to install this plugin successfully on any Magento website.
10. We will need instructions on how to properly submit the plugin to the Magento marketplace.
11. we need to be able to speak to the developer over the phone or skype/viber
12. Quick delivery required (2 days max).