Like to hire (contract) work for a Java based software development project.
Job requirements are provided below:
- BS/MS degree in CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier line of business applications.
- Ability to design and write code to meet user requirements without supervision.
- Knowledge of design artifacts, including class, sequence, and component diagrams.
- Strong working knowledge in J2EE, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Messaging and Web Services.
- Strong working knowledge with relational databases - preferably MySQL and Oracle
Authentication and authorization concepts.
- Knowledge of SQL, AJAX.
- Good communication ability, analytical skills, and a highly professional attitude are essential, as there will be substantial business contact with end-users on the Trading Floor and in the Operations area.
- Good team player, a strong sense of responsibility and good flexibility under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment