we have a command line executable that runs on ubuntu, the app is written in CPP.
the app runs in the manner, "reader ip [login to view URL] port 10002 -s console"
when it runs it creates a virtual port to communicate our physical sensor device.
our device supports serial communication, and so we use the socat library to accommodate the communication via network to the serial device.
we would like the same app to be capable of running on Microsoft windows.
we will provide the app source code, for your review.
- must speak average english and be able to talk to skype audio clearly.
- must be available USA PST hours
- must finish project is maximum 7 days
- must have good experience in c++ programming and adapting something to work in windows.
- must work on windows 7 8 10 64bit
Hi, how are you. Glad to meet you. I have long experience with C++ programming .I am sure you are fully satisfied with me in this project. I'd like to talk more about your project. I hope your response.