Looking for experienced guest bloggers to provide full-range guest posting for my site -> Outreach+Writing+Submit
My site has great authority (Moz DA 45+, Ahrefs DR 50+) and is constantly updated with great content, thus making your task much easier
Build Quality Guest-Post Editorial backlinks for SEO
C. Project Scope
I have unlimited budget and currently work with over 30 freelancers. There's no pressure on you to hit a monthly target, but I hope to get as many posts as possible.
Step 1: Outreach appropriate sites and prepare content
Step 2: Once you get positive response from the sites, send me their urls for approval
Step 3: After my approval, you submit your content for publishing
Step 4: Upon submitting published url to me, I release payment
F. Requirements for Choosing Blogs (PLEASE READ)
1. NO PRIVATE BLOG NETWORKS. Real blogs only.
2. NO "Self-publish" blogs (rebelmouse, linkedin, kinja, kiwibox, medium, patch etc) - Blogs MUST REQUIRE OUTREACH
3. NO web 2.0 blogs (Blogger, Wordpress etc). Blogs MUST REQUIRE OUTREACH
4. NO article directories (Ezine, Articlebase, Selfgrowth, Hubpages, etc). Blogs MUST REQUIRE OUTREACH
5. Moz DA 25 and above only.
6. For Authority Sites (Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, Businessinsider, Inc,e27, etc), please send me full list with lowest price
You will need to send me the blog url for my approval BEFORE final publishing, as I need to check for quality, duplicate, and other issues.
This is a long-term collaboration. Quality Writing and good understanding of SEO writing is expected.
G. Tips on how to Analyze Blogs
How to tell if site is a GOOD blog:
1. Site has unique design
2. Site has strong social media activity
3. Site has good quality articles
How to tell if a site is PBN:
1. Social media links lead back to homepage
2. Broken images
3. Poor article quality
4. Missing contact page, or site contact uses gmail
5. Site design looks like PBN (You can identify PBNs easily after some time)
How to tell if site is "community blog" and not "real" blog:
1. There is a button inviting to "Create Account" or to "Submit a Post"
2. There is a section called "Community" and your article goes there
3. Published article has url that contains username
H. How to Apply
Apply for this project with
-Information about yourself
-Sample guest posts you've created for your clients (Compulsory)
-Your commitment to work
-Any questions not explained on this page, and
-any other information that is important in helping me to make a decision.
I. Common Questions
Q: What niche are you looking at?
A: I run a educational site / tutoring service. The blogs, however, do NOT have to be in the education niche. I'm not particular about the niche of the blogs, but the articles written should be relevant to Education since they are linking to my site.
There are many topics that can be written on general blogs that is relevant to education - such as parenting, mental health, kids, lifestyle, even technology (e.g How technology can make you a better student)
Example: if the site is Technology site, you can write a title the is related to technology and education like 'Top 10 Mobile Apps To Help Students Learn Better'
Or if the site is food & nutrition, you can write "How Eating Right can Help Students..."
Or if the site is Motherhood or Fatherhood, you can write 'Parenting and Education...'
Q: Is it OK if the sites will only provide a nofollow link or link without anchor text or link in author bio?
Q: All other questions
A: Please re-read the project description once again. If questions are not answered, message me. I won't entertain questions that are already answered here.
J. For freelancers specialize in ‘Authoritative Sites’, please send me your full list with prices. (Absurdly marked up/reseller prices won't be entertained)
Hello, I read your requirements and understand very-well and ready to start work from now. Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience I have 7 years experience. Proposed Milestones $150 USD - Milestone