Our company is looking to the new year and as such would like to start to tackle new industries and explore new business. FileCatalyst will be targeting the oil and gas industry and the life science industry and we are looking for a researcher to help us understand them better.
Big data is a big problem within these industries and the question of how to move and deal with it is becoming a real problem.
We are interested in learning the following.
1. What is making up big data in these industries? What are the sources (patient data in life sciences and seismic data in oil and gas for example)
2. What is the primary means of dealing with big data. Specially, how are they moving and managing this data.
3. What is the negative effects and challenges facing these industries as it relates to big data.
4. What are the negative effects on company infrastructures?
This research will be used to develop articles and web site content that will position us as leaders in the industry as we create marketing strategies to target these markets.
You will be required to provide us the following in order to be considered for the projects.
1. What is UDP and how is it used in data management?
2. What is the challenges of FTP and big data?
3. Explain in detail who FileCatalyst and what we do.
Failure to provide these details will result in disqualification.
Industry Researchers Relevant Skills and Experience Internet Research, Market Research, Medical Writing, Research Writing, Technical Writing Proposed Milestones $370 CAD - c