I need experienced person to work on following 5 case study question related on people management, consulting:
1) You are coaching the manager of an Engineering team. The company has recently acquired another company, whose Engineering team needs to be integrated with the team you’re working with. The manager is concerned that the new people are used to different ways of working and will not be able to perform to the same level as his current team, though they will increase the overall team cost. What is your recommendation?
2) You are coaching the manager of an Engineering team of 6 people. The team handles both feature development and bug fixes and they are measured by the number of tickets closed. The manager is concerned by the large variances in the performance of his team members (during the last 4 weeks, his top performer closed 25 tickets in average per week, while his bottom performer’s weekly average is 7). What data do you analyze and what is your recommendation to the manager?
3) You are coaching the manager of a Technical Support team, comprised of 5 people. The team handles support for 8 products and each team member is specialized on maximum 2 products. The performance of one of the agents is constantly low, since there is a limited number of support requests for the product he’s specialized on. The manager’s concern is that he cannot compare the performance of the teams’ members. What is your recommendation for the manager?
4) You are coaching the manager of a finance team. The manager tells you she doesn’t believe the principles in the coaching program can benefit her team and she is too busy to do it. What do you do?
5) Out of the teams you are assigned to work with, some are in the US, some in Eastern Europe and one in Australia. How do you organize your weekly schedule, to ensure that you have a weekly call with each of the team’s managers?