This a small shop 43sqm and for my lease I need to show fitout drawings most of the furniture is premade except for the counter the requirements are listed below. I have a dwg file of the floor plan as well as a schedule of work I have put together that is easy to read. I can also provide all measurements of ceiling heights and do a hand drawn fitout plan to refer to.
• Floor Plan ‐ at a min 1:50 scale showing dimensioned and documented interior design, fixtures, fittings and finishes, all partitions, doors, shopfront, existing structural columns, intertenancy walls and gridlines.
• Interior Elevations and Sections ‐ showing dimensioned and documented of fixtures and fittings, materials and finishes proposed, forms of construction for each wall and merchandising vignettes.
• Reflected Ceiling Plan ‐ showing dimensioned and documented ceiling type, bulkhead lighting layout, lighting loads, air conditioning grille layout, access panels, equipment loads and all Landlord’s and Tenant’s services.
• Schedules ‐ Internal and external furniture, lighting and all equipment schedules (visible from the front of house area).
• Merchandising Proposal ‐ Display and merchandising system including details of any freestanding display.
• Signage and graphics ‐ Detailed package with construction detailing, finishes and proposed fixing and application details.
Hi. We're interested in doing this project. Please check our portfolio on our profile and let us know if you're interested in cooperation with us. Regards, BigasDesign team
Dear, Sir. I'm AutoCAD, 3ds max, sketchup expert and interior and exterior designer. I have many experience on your project. If you hire me, your project will be complete great successfully during shortest time.