I need a a React Native App using Firebase as the Realtime database. I already have the base code. Just need to add in the firebase, map and search filters.
The first tab is the screen for the users to add in information and store into firebase and save it. User can add as many block of data.
The second tab is the screen that shows the list of the summary information that is stored in firebase. Users can also favourite their data. The header should have a filter button, a search bar and a map view.
The third tab is the screen that shows the list of all the data that the user favourite.
The fourth page is the screen showing the detailed information of the chosen data after the user pressed on the selected data.
For React Native:
1) To use create-react-native-app to use Expo
2) To use react_navigation for navigating between screens
3) To use react_native_elements for styling
4) To use redux for state management (for instance loading)
5) To use FlatList for the listview
Me and my team has 6 years of experience into Mobile App Development especially on React [login to view URL] we have developed over 1000 Apps, Can very well execute this Project and can start immediately.