We have a codebase of an already working software, moving on to the next phase to add a GUI to it and compile it to Windows/macOS.
- Work with existing code base to implement GUI
- Can be done with any GUI framework as long as it is widely supported
- No design has been done, you will have to implement your own design
- Implement obfuscation with PyArmor
- Code has to be able to compile and built to EXE minimally
- Include instructions on building/freezing to executable
Hi there, Yeah sure. I will be glad to convert your script to GUI. I'll also make it exe using PyInstaller. And yes will obfuscate code with PyArmor. Please consider me. Best regards, Ishaq
Hi, I'm a C++ programmer and software developer. I develop windows GUI based applications using visual c++. I will develop desktop application using your codebase. Best,
Hi! How are you? I am interested in your project. I have been developed many Software for 10 years. I read your requirements in detail. I want to work with you for a long time. Please contact me. Best Regard.
Hi There ! I am doing Software Engineering ,Having 2 years experience especially in programming (i.e. Java,C#,C++,C,Python),Code Debugging, Database connections, App development and much more.