At ParkParkGoose we hope to advance the way people navigate urban environments sooner rather than later. We are looking for people with strong character, a willingness to contribute across multiple areas of discipline, and truly become part of the team. You will be able to call this product your own and help us build from the ground up with plenty of training data from day one.
Build the Artificial Intelligence foundation to be applied to innovative concepts and applications that will enable autonomous vehicle navigation, urban planning, and more.
Participate in the development of our Computer Vision and Image Recognition solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies, to integrating them in our overall offerings, and deploying said solutions.
Leverage machine learning frameworks to improve our technology.
- Proven experience in Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms and applications.
- Computer Vision - Past experience with image classification, segmentation, identification, object detection, etc.
- Comfort with image processing and computer vision tools in a high level computer language, such as Python, Matlab, C++, etc.
- Packaging and deployment of machine learning solutions for production applications.
- Demonstrated results in developing innovative and creative prototypes and applications.
- Solid communication skills.
- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- 4+ years experience C++/Python, etc.
- 3+ years experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience with computer vision/machine learning libraries such as OpenCV, MatLab or Torch
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
- Experience using issue tracking (JIRA) and source control (GIT) tools
The ParkParkGoose front-end mobile app turns complex parking rules into simple yes or no answers, allowing you to park like a native wherever you are. Our information is kept current and up-to-date by city regulations as well as loyal users like you.
Our team consists of a small group of passionate, smart, and driven individuals, working together to cause some major market disruption. If selected, you will have the chance to play a major part in changing human mobility practices on a global level. If you’re eager and ready to work alongside inspiring teammates and make a major, positive impact on our business each and every day, we want you to join us.
Hi I am so interested in this job. I have 3 years experiences of machine learning. I am familiar with opencv and tensorflow. I can start the work immediately. Best, Zhang