Write a program for a bank. The system will have 3 customers. The user should enter the customer details. The program should allow the user to:
- You must have a Login method which will take the pin form the user. If the pin is valid the program will continue to the menu. If it is not valid it will go back to the login screen.
- The menu should be done in a method. The subscript of the pin used to login should be passed to the menu method.
- Lodge and withdraw will pass the amount to lodge/withdraw to a method which will then return the new balance. The balance should then be updated for the object. The user can only withdraw more than they have in their account if they have an overdraft.
- Change pin will pass the new pin to a method. The method will check that the pin is not already in use for any object. If it is use the user will be asked for a different pin. When the user enters a pin that is not in use the pin will be passed back to the method call and the object can then be updated.
- Use methods for validation.
- The program will only end when the user chooses quit. Quit will call a method to end the program and write all the customer details to a file.
How to create the objects
A customer has a name, address and bank_account
A bank_account has a pin, balance and overdraft.
Can make it to you for windows OS... In c# with Console UI. Each costumer will be presented as an object with attributes like: -Balance -isOverdraft -Pin (hidden) etc.