We are interested in creating a voice command interface to our software. Best example of this known commercially is Amazon LEX. Our mobile app software is a native Android app working on tablets or large mobile phones. This will expand to include iOS as well next year.
Our software requires the user to execute a test routine. Both hands are required for the testing process; and hands are likely to get wet during the procedure. We would like to incorporate the interactive voice command capability into our software where by the tester can invoke the listening bot to receive the spoken test results during the procedure. This is a small application with only about 5 Intents (5 Utterances and 10 slots each) are likely to be implemented. Once we gain confidence in the reliability and operation of the voice command interface, we will expand these intents to other areas of the software.
* Your solution must integrate into our software. We recognize that bots like Amazon LEX will reside on AWS platforms in the cloud.
* It must deliver immediate responses with confirmations for the test values received.
* You are not required to utilize AWS LEX platform if you believe other platform(s) to be more advantageous.
* You must demonstrate your prior experience with such projects.
* Please respond with your project fees and time required.