Environmental protection platform needs a long-term front-end, full-stack, and/or Wordpress developer to manage site development going forward.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including some adjustments WordPress themes and plugins. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is expected. We're bootstrapping as much as possible within the WordPress framework for the near future.
- Implementing new features and functionality into the CMS based site.
- Ensure high-performance and availability while managing all technical aspects of the site
- Integrate third-party paid pro plugins into the CMS.
- Customize theme and plugins as needed.
- PWA implementation (Progressive Web Apps).
- Potentially others, as discussed in the near future.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Expert Js visualization experience with D3, [login to view URL], and similar.
- Experience implementing PWA's.
- Comfortable with tools like Firebug, DevTools, Lighthouse, Firebase, etc.
- Expert experience with CSS and preprocessors.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- An eye for clean, minimalist, material design UX/UI aesthetics would be highly appreciated.
- Working proficiency or fluent English is mandatory.
We have a design; we're currently in process of adapting the theme (CSS mostly) to our desired styling and layout. You won't need to create anything from scratch at this time.
Only responses stating "I love elephants" in the first line will be considered; so we know you read the entire post.
I will work for you. I have 8+ years of experience in Wordpress and php. I assure you that i will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.