The requirements of the customization for woocommerce are as follows:
1) Changing the default order status to 'Awaiting seller approval' in
woocommerce when the order is placed.
2) Changing default 'order processing' status to 'order placed'.
3) Fetching and displaying live shipping rates(from multiple carriers)
to be displayed to the customers when placing the order.
4) Printing shipping labels individually or in bulk on the vendor side.
5) Scheduling pick up for the orders on the vendor end.
6) Generating manifests for the shipments on the vendor side.
7) Real time tracking updates to customers - sending email
notifications to customers for every tracking update, affixing
tracking details in order when the shipment status changes to
8) Providing a return option for the customer along with a required reason box.
9) Giving vendors the ability to accept or reject the return request.
Hi , I have experience in e-commerce appns . I have a team who can work with freelancers and get the work done as early as possible . Let me know your intrest .