iTAN Franchising, Inc. represents California’s premiere beauty and wellness salons offering a variety of Sun, Spray & Spa services across 31 California locations. Our company is seeking an experienced freelance website developer (not an agency) fluent in WordPress to redesign our existing website. Our goal for the new website is for it to provide a fluid and frictionless journey and to serve as a platform to acquire, engage & educate our customers. You will be working directly with our corporate Marketing team and responsible for guiding the project by recommending all necessary improvements in both design & functionality.
To gain a better understanding of our brand & services, please visit our existing website at www.itan.com. Additionally, please see below some specifics pertaining to the project as well as some project-related questions.
Our Culture is:
• Passionate and results oriented
• Professional and forward thinking
• Customer centric
• Centered around the beauty & wellness industry
Your duties will include:
• Comprehensive development of the existing website (both UI & UX)
• Leading the team in terms of suggested improvements & additions to the website
• Providing ongoing assistance and adjustments throughout the initial design process
• Providing assistance as needed once the website has gone live
• Creating a fully functional and easily searchable education center on the website to house all blogs, videos, etc. in an organized fashion
• Creating a shopping cart functionality that can be turned on or off at any time
• Creating a functionality for membership sign-ups which has the capability to be turned on or off at any time
• Developing a homepage CTA designed to encourage our customers to sign up for our “Bronze Buzz” email marketing platform
• Providing measured results of SEO improvement once the website is live
• Working with the corporate Marketing team to accomplish all goals envisioned for the new website
• Handling all other elements relating to the design & development of the website
1.) What are your suggestions for improvement after reviewing our existing website?
2.) How will our project be managed & what is the timeframe for completion?
3.) What are the steps that would be taken if we aren’t satisfied with the initial design?
4.) What will you need on our end to get started on the project?
5.) How will you ensure that our website is built to expand as the business grows?
6.) What does your pricing structure look like? (Preferably, we would like to pay a flat fee by credit card).
7.) How do you plan to build search engine optimization into our website?
8.) What type of on-going maintenance is offered after the website goes live?
9.) How do you plan to measure results after the website goes live?
If you feel you are a good fit for the project, please provide us with an estimated quote for your services, some background information including references and examples of previous website designs, and the scope of your services. We look forward to hearing from you!