Please read and understand the tasks before bidding.
I need some help troubleshooting forms and emails that currently do not submit on my website [login to view URL]
All issues likely coming from one source, so if you find the conflict/plugin issue/incorrect setting, all problems may be solved.
Site is using the plugins WP Mail SMTP and Ultimate Member
Here are the known issues (basically no communications are being sent to users or to admins):
• About page contact form not coming through to admin
• Contact page contact form not coming through to admin
• Notification emails to admin when new user registers.
• Notification to new user that membership application is being reviewed.
• Notification to new user on membership approval.
• Notification to Admin on contact form submission .
• All other notifications (password reset etc) not sending.
• Add easy Recaptcha "check box" to both Contact forms and Registration page.
• Fix slider display on mobile and tablet (Revolution Slider)