I'm looking for someone to help me build a community tournament web application using Symfony Framework and Mongo DB.
The following expertise is required:
2. Symfony Framework Experience
3. Mongo Database Implementation Experience
4. SSL Certificate implementation using LetsEncrypt
5. Single-Sign-On implementation using Auth0
6. Experience with Front-End / Back-End web application development
Project will contain:
- Font-end Pages: Home, About, Contact, Support, Login, User Account, Signup
- Various listing pages based on criteria
- Back-end Pages: User Management, Listing Management, Sponsor Ad Management, Site Maintenance, etc.
- Mongo DB will be utilized for all data storage
- Specific Pages will have dynamic updates provided every few seconds with multiuser simultaneous view/edit support
1. Prototype within 5 days
2. Build 1 within 10 days
3. Build 2 within 21 days
4. Final Build within 30 days
Full project requirements and design specification will be delivered once a coder has been chosen.
Hi, I am symphony master and I did before online restaurant project with symphony so it will be easy. Please come over chat for further details discussion to start working on it. Thanks