- The solution must include a good database schema with all the SQL queries to create it.
- The software must have a PHP config interface where the admin can establish the time between updates sorting it in 3 kind of events: past events, live events and future events. For each type the admin must be able to schedule the frequency to update (ex: update finished events once every 1,2,3...1000 seconds).
- For the live and future events the software should be able to update the database with low latency so it should be able to manage several (up to 1000) queries at the same time.
- The configuration interface should be done in PHP and the software in C++. Anyhow other languages would be ok if the solution works efficiently.
- The software must save all the data and keep updating it without any human interaction.
- No other database engines are accepted, only PostgreSQL.
Hello! How are you? I read your job description carefully and am very interested in your job Please tell me more details include api Which api do I prefer? Lets discuss more details via chat Kind Regards