Development of webservices (SOAP) to issue tariffs through the API of a flight metasearch.
And also copy software to use for 3 diferent webpage scrap. ([login to view URL]) (i just have the .exe file, not the source code)
The system should search for and capture the lowest fares (by filters) within the site, export the search display with details such as snippets, rates, departures (cities), flight time and many others. The display can be in HTML and text.
In addition to generating links to the offers, if possible use the Google URL Shortener API for short links.
The webservice can be in PHP or Rails of preference.
A display example: [login to view URL]
And filtering like: [login to view URL]
The URL that leads to metasearch website must contain the parameters of our affiliation code.
Search for airline tickets
· Allow not only 1 person to rotate
· Only access who has a password
· Rotate internally (personal computer)
· Run on external machine, server
· Must be fast and agile
· The simpler to get the result, the better.
· The simpler to insert into the site, the better.
· The simpler to insert or automate newsletter, the better.
Software Example - OPEN THE IMAGE (attached image) -> [login to view URL]
1. Start in the software after filling in the fields.
2. Stop the software in the middle of when it is running.
3. Clear fields
4. Clear cache
5. Show all results (after filters have been applied.)
6. Save the original result to the file (no filters applied)
7. Save to filtered output file
8. Save to checked result file in checkbox
9. Search speed
Initial Search Filters
10. City of Origin (example: GIG, SDU, RIO, GRU, PAR)
11. Destination City (example: SAO, LON, MCO, MIA)
12. Exit date (start of search)
13. Return date (termination of search)
14. Travel time, up to date. (Example: 4,5,6,10-14 will search 4,5,6 travel days and 10,11,12,13,14)
15. Select Currency (Example: Reais, Dollars, Euros)
16. Select Class (Example: Economic, Executive, First)
17. Checkbox to do the reverse search. (Example: Search for RIO output and arrival in MIA, with checked checkbox will search MIA for RIO as well)
24. Starting price of:
25. Price limit until:
26. Airline (Example: Latam, Gol, Lufthansa)
27. Checkbox to filter the best value found in the list
28. Apply filter button
Tagging tags for posts
29. Tag (forum code) for insertion before result link
30. Tag (forum code) for result post link insertion
31. Affiliate tags inserted inside the URL
32. Type of link (result to save) (HTML or Normal)
33. Save with airport acronym
34. Save with company name
35. Link shortening (if you can use [login to view URL])
36. Search result and filters applied