I run a poker league and I have been looking for a web app to keep track of games, scores, money, and so on. Haven't found a match for my needs. I am looking to develop a nice looking, user friendly web app to record game data in a database that runs the calculations and displays the data in an organized, clean manner for players to view and sort.
This app needs to do the following:
1. Register new players into the league, create their profile with all relevant information (name, address, phone, email, etc)
2. Have a control interface to record the data of each poker game of the season. For that, we need to let the system know which players attended that game, how much money they spent (buy ins, rebuys, etc), how much money they made, the position they finished on, who knocked them out, and based on all that information, calculate how many points they obtained on that game (this is done with a formula I will provide).
3. Have an incorporated poker timer to start each game, let the admins know which blind level is being played, how much time is left on that blind level, what is the next level, how many players are left, what is the average stack, how much money is in the pot, the payout schedule based on the amount of money collected, etc.
4. Keep track of all games in the season, and all seasons in a year, and lifetime data. Must have the ability to filter and sort all this data into any given configuration, like sorting by points, by money earned, by wins, by knock outs, etc.
5. Have automated actions like emailing or texting league members relevant information posted by the admins, like date, time and place of the next game, rsvp for each game, ranking updates, league news and results, etc.
6. Allow players to register for the league, create their username and password, manage their profile information (name, nickname, address, phone, email, profile picture, etc)
7. Ability to post messages (like a chat or forum) to get players talking to each other, comment on games, hands played, strategy, etc.
Hi, sir. Which poker games do you want to track? Can I get those information by scrapping? I am very interested in this job. Hope to discuss some more details :) Thank you. Alli
I have developed online poker games please have a look and share your best discussion time to move further. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] looking for your response.
Hi, dear, I have experiences in Game development, for both node.js and steam gaming... I can show you my game . pls check [login to view URL] Let me discuss in detail. Thak you.