Using Odoo 10. Have several modules installed for POS that add some features to it (choosing serial number, managing products, add notes, etc.) Some times we need to use the POS backend to make orders. When doing these orders from the POS backend I can select the serial number for the product and make sell. It does discount the product correctly from the inventory using the serial number.
The issue is that when I print ticket from backend or make invoice the serial number is not taken, like if product does not have it. From graphic POS this works fine.
To replicate issue:
1. Create product with serial or lot number.
2. Enable Odoo to make orders from POS backend.
3. Create a order with product with serial number and make sale.
4. Print ticket, no serial number appear with the name. (they are special functions to do this)
5. Create invocie, no serial number appears with the name. (they are special functions to do this)
If you do sale of product with graphic POS on both documents the serial number appears.
If you try to cancel a order with serial numbers even if you have selected the serial/lot number and error appears that says that there is not serial/lot number selected. To replicte issue. 1. Make a sell with serial/lot number. 2. Refund order. 3. Select a serial/lot number for refund. 4. Click payment button and try to make payment.