We are in need of a Testing professional who can work with us part-time and then full time. The position would be responsible for Testing of our Wordpress projects from backend and frontend and make sure that our client's requirements are fulfilled.
Following are the responsibilities we expect you to do:
- Confirming that what our developers made fulfills client's requirements
- Making sure that the product our developer made is in good quality without any glitches
- Confirming the content of website
- Complete QA from backend and frontend
- Creating QA document for our developers to fix issues
- Making sure the issues are fixed before handing over to client
- Keeping up with our client support team and developers to deliver quality service
Candidate must have knowledge of(Usage skills but not coding skills):
- Contact forms
- Wordpress Admin
- HTML, CSS and JS
Finally, we need a Problem solver and not Question Asker.
For starting we will hire as part time(20 hours a week) and after successful probation period, we will hire as Full time(40 hours a week).
You have to work on IST day timings.
You need to provide answers to the following questions when submitting a proposal:
List down different elements of testing a Website
What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
The project budget I mentioned is what you should be getting monthly, ongoing basis and any bids above this budget would be ignored.