We want to build HR management platform rich with features to make payroll and employee management easier. An individual (with expertise in building such platforms and experience in managing group of developers) or a team (with a group of front & back end developers lead by a technical project manager) who can fulfill our requirements.
There will be a lot of accounting functionalities to this project, hence accounting knowledge/projects in accounting is preferable. Added advantage if you understand US tax system.
Requirements of expert-
- Understands multi-tenant architecture and delivered intermediate to large scale SaaS projects in past with functionality of heavy back-end web development and cloud storage integration.
- Familiar with Gusto-HR and payroll management platform.
- Extensively used accounting, time tracking, point of sale, expense management platforms.
- Have previously worked on software like - FreshBooks, Xero, QuickBooks, Aplos, homebase, ximble, Boomr, Clover, Expensify, etc.
- Accounting knowledge is highly preferable.
- Ability to optimize Dashboard effectively.
- Strong knowledge of all web-technologies.
- Front end development is NOT priority for now since lot of back end work needs to be done.
- Understands and practiced trending technologies used in SaaS development.
- Practiced server-side and client-side scripting.
- Strong analytical skills familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and multifaceted programs.
- Have developed API and scalable code.
- Working knowledge of data structure.
- AWS, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Oracle database as a service OR similar
- Pro in integrating payment gateways and secure cloud payment processing.
- Managed team of software development team - 5-10 members. (preferable, not required)
- Used version control - Git.
- Understands risk management and its implement on SaaS platform - Disputes, Reports, duplicate accounts, account verification, block abusive profile, etc.
- Knowledge of Project Management tool.
What expert will do -
- Initially we will be communicating just with SaaS tech project manager who will work along with me or one of a developer to prepare requirement analysis, wireframe creation, feasibility check etc. and based on that developers will come into place. - Expert will assign tasks to them and continue to develop in iterations.
- First thing expert will do is to go through all features and see if we haven’t missed any to include in SRS.
- Expert will decide upon which tech stack to use.
- During development, expert and us, will be working to understand platform and try to re-engineer features module by module.
- Expert will manage team, assign tasks and guide development team.
- Expert will perform advanced back end development and cloud integration tasks, when needed.
- Expert will figure out way to implement functions to our platform.
- Expert will provide us updates on progress.
- Expert will plan features to implement on every iteration of development.
Hi, I have well experienced HR platform.I created own HR platform for Qatar Based company. overall 8+ years experienced. Ready to discuss now. I am reading the attached docx file.