I am looking for someone to work with on a development of a Wordpress blog system. Let me first explain you my project and afterwards where I need your initial help.
Zafixo – [url removed, login to view] this is a blog platform for people who seek information how to fix by themselves electronic or mechanical devices. There are already blog systems which are more or less doing the same, ours on the long run is going to have a different business model.
The blog system runs manuals (equivalent to a product on an e commerce shop). Each manual has couple of categories (brand for example Apple, model for example, iphone 3G, damage for example, broken display).
Currently we made some testing on an e commerce theme in order to have the same logic of an online shop where it is easy to look for the right manual of how to fix things according to the brand, the problem or the broken part. However, we currently don’t sell anything an we solely provide the description with pictures of how to fix things, so theoretically this blog system doesn’t need to be on an e commerce theme.
Before we start to explain the modifications that we need, please take a look at he following link in order to see a good example of how we want our manual page to look and to be done.
Please refer to it as the base of how we want the things to be done, and on top of it we will make some modification (this will simplify the communication and explanations of what we want).
Our manual pages should all have the same structure with the following changes:
1. On the right side next to the main picture (where the fields Difficulty, Steps, Time required etc). we will need the following fields :
a. The Problem
b. The Cause
c. Ways to Prevent
d. Difficulty (with a scale 1-5 and colors , green yellow, and red)
f. Time required
g. Tools required
2. We can skip the introduction part. We don’t need it
3. The Steps section should be the same, however, the text should be on the left side and the big picture on the right side. The structure with three small pictures should remain.
4. The next stage below the Steps, is the Author. We call in Category manager. For it we need a place for an image and text . and a place where people can write their comments.
5. The last part at the end is a section where we can put 4-5 images in a row with short text below it. This images should have the possibility to have links (i.e advertisements).
Each category is run by an expert who write the content and responsible for his category and will not be open to the public, unless they want to comment (like a product comment)
As you can see I already started by creating two examples of products:
1. Fixing a screen of a Samsung model S6 (category fixing mobile)
2. Replacing a Thermostat (category fixing water and heating systems)
Please submit your offer only after you read it carefully looked at the links supplied. We will need also a timetable when it can be delivered.
Hi ready to start work immediately. I already have reviewed your job requirement and sure can be done within 3 days or less. Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, HTML, PHP, WordPress Proposed Milestones €222 EUR - 222
Hello, I confident to do this. I can help you immediately. Let me help you this job. Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, HTML, PHP, WordPress Proposed Milestones €235 EUR - A