- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY. DO NOT BID FOR THIS JOB IF YOU CANNOT MEET ANY OF THE BELOW.
- ALSO AT THE ONSET YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE IN AN ONSCREEN WALK THROUGH, EXISTING WORKS CARRIED OUT WITH RECENT MOBILE FRIENDLY WEB BASED TECHNOLOGY.
- ITS HIGHLY IMPORTANT THIS JOB BE TAKEN ON BY A DEDICATED TEAM.
- ITS HIGHLY IMPORTANT THAT THE TEAM HAS ANALYSIS CAPABILITY AND STRENGTHS, TO TAKE THE ABSTRACT DOCUMENTATION AND BRIEF INTO A TANGIBLE WORKING RESULT.
- PLEASE PROVIDE QUALITY IN YOUR APPROACH FROM THE ONSET, AND NOT ROTE OFF CLICHE AND STEREOTYPE PROPOSALS AND RESPONSES TO THIS PROJECT FROM THE START, IN ORDER TO PREVENT TIME WASTAGE.
- ONLY FIXED PRICE PER DEVELOPMENT PHASES WILL BE NEGOTIATED.
- NO MONIES CAN BE PAID UPFRONT UNTIL A WORKING MODULE CAN BE SHOWN, WHICH CAN BE HOSTED ON YOUR DEVELOPMENT SERVERS. AFTER THIS 50% OF THE JOB VALUE WILL BE PAID. 30% WILL BE PAID ON DEPLOYMENT ONTO THE MAIN HOSTING SERVER. THE BALANCE OF 20% WILL BE FINALISED AFTER ONE MONTH OF BETA TESTING ON THE WWW SERVER.
REFER TO ALL NOTES ON ATTACHED FILE. USE "TRACK CAHNGES" FOR QUESTIONS AND SCOPING ON THIS PROJECT ON THIS DOCUMENT.
The site needs to offer the supply and services of registered suppliers, who list their products, list the price available, list a trade customer price, list a consumer price, assign volume discounts.
In addition to the general stock management, listings, ordering systems, tracking etc, the site also needs to have a customer loyalty program, whereby customers can earn points on purchases and earn rewards, to use such points, on future purchases.
The development requires a well researched analysis on the languages and components. This is highly critical, so that there are no issues in future and all aspects are extensible, and the application is also scaleable, within minimal fuss at future points.
The successful candidate must be able to carry out the pre analysis of the project, prior to it going to the development phase. This includes all wireframes etc, after having discussed and gone over the requirements. This part need a lot of experience and background in systems, to be able to intuitively pick up on various aspects, functions, the way process flows and such things in the world of ERP, CRM, ONLINE ORDERING, SUPPLIERS, DELIVERY, STOCK MANAGEMENT etc.
The development also requires a great level of creativity, with new and more efficient ways of developing and presenting the solution and its respective functions.
We would ideally require the development team to be ongoing dedicated to this project, to carry out ongoing work and enhancements.
To be successfully considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- up to date knowledge
- an ability to track and report on the development process seamlessly [ideally having a job management portal, and not just communicate from emails only
- a mock up on your own servers
- a willingness more to develop solutions on contract for an ongoing level as the foremost principle
- a reliable background
- consistency in the discussions and enough patience to allow for our customers to make up their minds and decisions.
- a dedicated solutions developer, and not just a "gamer" trying to make a few bucks on the side. Thus vital in knowing business processes and development methods of management.
- a written demonstration from your end, on how you see the project, your idea of it, and how you are able to also enhance and add ideas and value to the project [to which you will be rewarded well].
The initial seed project budget for MVP to get up and going is $AUD2500. This is also an ongoing project with more additions at stages after the first stage for MVP deployment has been completed. Quotes that are considered are based on what you as a development team can offer for that amount, and the quality and churn in a reasonable time frame.
Quote Project ID: 12003013