One-time Project: Develop a website from scratch with complete backend and frontend.
I am looking for a full stack developer to design and complete a web application using Laravel but alternatives will also be considered.
What we expect from you:
- To take responsibility in Developing and Testing the Application.
- To use coding best practices and Design Patterns.
- To be proud of your code.
Skills you must have:
- Very good to Excellent Knowledge of LARAVEL, HTML, js, CSS, mySql
- Very good to excellent knowledge of OpenStreetMap and leafletJs
- You have Excellent attention to detail, you test and retest your work, and only deliver when you're sure it will work under all circumstances you can imagine.
- You're a Skillful and Independent Problem Solver.
- You have at Least 3 Years experience in developing Laravel based full stack Applications, including web mapping experience.
- Your English skills are very good, and you have no problem communicating over the phone.
About Your availability:
- Be available to work on your own time.
- Be available for a Skype meeting, whenever requested in the above time period.
- Be able to report work done on a regular basis.
- We need this project to be completed as quickly as possible.
About the project:
The core of the application is a map (using the maps of openstreetmap) with objects on it that show locations of a remote monitoring "device". The user can click to show the collected data on a graph or right-click and select items from a context-menu. The context menu will have 7-10 buttons with different tasks such as changing location, setting alarms, downloading the data etc.
The web application will consist of a full login system, A "developer panel" and an "admin panel". The developer panel will be for the "Site Owner" who can create and manage "Administrator" users. The admin panel will be for the "created administrators" who can add and manage their users. Each administrator can view their devices and assign devices to the users. each user can only view his devices and their produced data.
The web application will also have an interface for the device to colect the data through an API. Geolocation API is also used for determinin the device location via the cell tower data.
The web application will be hosted virtual server such as AWS or Gcloud. the developer shall create the VPS with full settings to make the application running smoothly. AWS lambda or gcloud appengine canalso be used.
The app must be responsive, fast, preferably via scripting technologies where possible, and minimize any server-side. The database should mysql server.
We have mockup screenshots and further information to the successful developer.
Only professionals please.
Hi Sir/Mam, I have 5+ years of experience in native android app development, I am confident that I can finish it very soon. Also I will use cloud based server so you dont need to pay any server charges . Regards,