Looking for a FRONT-END DEVELOPER with the following skills:
- Knowledgeable in coding Wordpress Themes from the ground up and Symfony Twigs.
- Excellent understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance (multiple devices, OS, and resolutions)
- With a sound overall technical knowledge, incredible eye for design and details, cares about best-practices and delivers high-quality code.
- Ability and the drive to solve problems, whether it may be with the product or the processes.
- Adaptable to fast/agile methodology of development (fast-paced decision making and quick feedback turnaround)
- Experience in using development tools such as JIRA + Bitbucket is a plus.
Other required skills:
- Our team is looking for a team-player developer that COMMUNICATES issues and progress effectively with the team to be able to successfully achieve targets and deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage work independently.
- Should have great aptitude for solving problems and writing quality code.
- Ideally someone perceptive to business requirements to be able to start writing code without detailed requirements.
Work is from M-F around 9am-6pm (Sydney time)
Preferably from the Philippines.
I have got a pretty good command in responsive html, and have worked a lot with wordpress thus i think i can apply for this job. Been in the development field for more then 7 years now :)