finish development of a website
プロジェクト予算$10 - $30 USD
*********CAREFULLY READ PROJECT DESCRIPTION - IF YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS DO NOT BID*********
*********** Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladesh people - DO NOT BID !!!! ***********
This is for a test task.
I am looking for an experienced super star Codeigniter/PHP programmer with web designing skills, interested to prove himself, get an excellent review from me, and a potential long term business relationship commitment.
*********** IF YOU REQUEST OUTRAGEOUS HOURLY RATES - DO NOT BID !!!! ***********
Best rates I pay are between $5/hr - $7/hr
You will have to fix and add new features to an existing website currently developed in Codeigniter.
I AM INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH AN INDIVIDUALS ONLY - TEAMS OR COMPANIES - DO NOT BID
Collaboration terms :
- a test task will be assigned for start
- I NEVER create milestones or make advance payments
- payment per task once is fixed/developed and confirmed by me that is working as agreed and expected
- for each task you have to make me an estimation of how long you will need to develop that specific feature
- if you fail to deliver in committed time frame, I will charge penalties or not pay for the task
- must be able to dedicate at least 8 hours/day (including Saturdays and Sundays) to my project and be available on Skype and on Central European Time (Paris time) every day from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]
- must be able to work hard
- payments through Freelancer system
- I will provide development server for the work (you will have to have bitbucket account)
Once hired and you fail at any of the above committed points, I will cease our collaboration immediately. I do not want time wasters, but serious people.
If anyone interested, then contact me.
In order to consider your bid start your message with "I agree with Collaboration Terms" otherwise I will not consider your bid.
- Make css material design, fix formatting issues
- Correct Codeigniter configuration after webspace migration
- Replace my existing popup modal window with blurred effect modal fromgithib
- Add count to image file name if the value already exist in database (Codeigniter PHP)
- Fix Cs-cart errors on several locations on the sites.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online