*********CAREFULLY READ PROJECT DESCRIPTION - IF YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS DO NOT BID*********
*********** Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladesh people - DO NOT BID !!!! ***********
This is for a test task.
I am looking for an experienced super star Codeigniter/PHP programmer with web designing skills, interested to prove himself, get an excellent review from me, and a potential long term business relationship commitment.
*********** IF YOU REQUEST OUTRAGEOUS HOURLY RATES - DO NOT BID !!!! ***********
Best rates I pay are between $5/hr - $7/hr
You will have to fix and add new features to an existing website currently developed in Codeigniter.
I AM INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH AN INDIVIDUALS ONLY - TEAMS OR COMPANIES - DO NOT BID
Collaboration terms :
- a test task will be assigned for start
- I NEVER create milestones or make advance payments
- payment per task once is fixed/developed and confirmed by me that is working as agreed and expected
- for each task you have to make me an estimation of how long you will need to develop that specific feature
- if you fail to deliver in committed time frame, I will charge penalties or not pay for the task
- must be able to dedicate at least 8 hours/day (including Saturdays and Sundays) to my project and be available on Skype and on Central European Time (Paris time) every day from 06.30 to 21.00
- must be able to work hard
- payments through Freelancer system
- I will provide development server for the work (you will have to have bitbucket account)
Once hired and you fail at any of the above committed points, I will cease our collaboration immediately. I do not want time wasters, but serious people.
If anyone interested, then contact me.
In order to consider your bid start your message with "I agree with Collaboration Terms" otherwise I will not consider your bid.
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA
I think I understand your requirement and now I am working on it. If it does not suite your requirements exactly. I can modify it later to your exact requirements. Thanks