Real estate related service business requires extension of the existing sites' capabilities.
The website needs to function on Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Compatibility needs to be reviewed for existing site, any new development needs to accommodate these browsers.
• Users need to be able to setup packages and save them for reuse. The system needs to prompt the user to complete the package selection if there are additional options that have not been selected.
• Admins need to be able to save packages for user accounts. Admins need to be able to setup tiered pricing profiles for up to 10 groups / types of customers and apply the tiered pricing profile to customer accounts.
• A new grid, something like Excel, needs to be introduced to allow Admins to setup tiered pricing profiles and apply the pricing profile to customer accounts.
• The system needs to allow Admins to configure pricing in a way that if a customer makes multiple selections, a discount will be applied.
• Admins need to be able to run reports to see everything that has been ordered including pricing history, when it was ordered, who bought it, etc. Every data captured in a customer transaction needs to be available on demand for historical reporting purposes.
• The system needs to allow for several years of history in reporting.
• Interact with the development manager to implement the appropriate changes into the website.
• Setup the development environment appropriately with a development instance, a user acceptance testing instance, and the production instance.
• Manage the transition of development changes from instance to instance once they are tested successfully.
• Using SSL certificates and appropriate security levels for the protection of user's credit card information, the selected candidate will have extensive experience with the implementation and ongoing management of a credit card payment system within the website.
This project will take approximately 3 to 6 months and is expected to be full-time. If you are a great communicator with strong English skills and will work closely with me to ensure the end product is what they want, there is a strong possibility of ongoing development beyond the 3 to 6 month time frame.